Our lampshades for the ceiling or table are a fabulous piece of decor to brighten up any room. Featuring a fire rated inner lining, they're practical and safe as well as stunning to look at. The semi-translucent fabric is slightly textured and produces an atmospheric glow, where the designs take on an ethereal aesthetic. Choose from 4 sizes depending on the space you're looking to transform, or create a whole set and give your lightbulbs a makeover.
Large round: 40 cm diameter x 25 cm (diameter x height)
Medium round: 30 cm diameter x 21 cm (diameter x height)
Small round: 20 cm diameter x 18.5 cm (diameter x height)
Oval: 30 cm diameter x 22 cm x 20 cm
Our drum lampshades, UK handmade to order in London. Our unique designs are printed onto semi-translucent, fire-rated poly fabric and then backed with a fire-rated lining. Using dye-sublimation, the inks are fused deep into the fibres of the fabric, resulting in a lasting print that won't peel. Our edge-to-edge printed drum lampshades, UK made to order, have a white painted metal frame at the top or bottom depending on whether you choose ceiling or table lamp shade. Our shade will come with a removable adaptor to alter the size of the fitting ring.
To keep our design nice and vibrant, regularly dust to maintain cleanliness. As with any electrical appliance, keep liquids away from the bulb and plug socket to avoid accidents.
We handmake your item on site, which takes on average 1-3 days. In rare cases when we need to re-print an item, this may take an additional 1-2 days.
Last updated: 4th July 2021, 14:47 (BST)
Please note: We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
Juicy partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shippingwill take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrivefrom the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
*It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here:email@example.com
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees. Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that Juicy is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.