Last updated: 11th January 2021, 20:35 (GMT)
We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
Juicy partners with global manufacturers and merchants in order to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from UK and global areas such as Europe, US, Thailand, China, India, Turkey, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
1. Free International Shipping will take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrive from the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer the expected shipping time.
2. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 5 - 10 days to arrive.
3. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
5. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
* It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons or the long queues in the logistics company.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question or problem regarding the delivery time to here: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees.
Goods if more than £15, it is shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that Juicy is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.