1 Palm-sized Kabocha Pumpkin
150g Sweet Potato
300ml Double Cream
2 Egg Yolks
1/4cup, 2tsp Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 6
2. Slice the top of the Kabocha Squash, about 2-3cm and scoop out seeds.
3. Cover the inside of the Kabocha Squash with the 2tbs of olive oil and season it with the 1/4tsp pepper and 1/4tsp salt.
4. Bake the Kabocha Squash in the oven, heated 180°C/350°F/Gas 6 for 40 minutes.
5. Julienne(shred) 150g Sweet Potato and 130g Onion and slice 1 Garlic.
6. Mix 300ml double cream, 2egg yolks, and 1tsp parmesan.
7. In a frying pan, heat olive oil to 180°C (350°F). Fry the bacon and garlic until nicely browned on all sides of garlic.
8. Pick up the fried garlic and bacon and bring the pan to the induction and heat the oil again.
9. Fry the cream mix and julienne sweet potatoes and onions for 10 minutes, add the fried bacon and garlic, and fry until the sweet potatoes cooked entirely.
10. Take the pumpkin out from the oven and place on the plate.
11. Fill it inside with the sweet potato carbonara and top with parmesan and parsley.
12. Enjoy the sweet, creamy and healthy pasta!
Shop the ingredients